Dedicated, Personalized Family Law Representation ∙ Law Office Of Melissa E. Loveless
I am a Montgomery County and Harris County family law attorney serving The Woodlands, Texas. I provide divorce, family law and estate planning services marked by:
- Empathy: I truly care about the outcome of my clients' cases, and I do everything I can to help them.
- Focus on the children: In all of the family law representation I provide, I never forget the importance of taking care of the children.
- Focusing on the long term: I know that divorce can be an extremely emotional event, which can cloud your vision and your ability to consider the long-term consequences of your various decisions. As your legal counselor, I can provide you with a more objective viewpoint, so you can see the big picture and make the best long-term decisions.
- Personalized service: While I have a very talented paralegal who handles some of the behind-the-scenes work for me, I will be the one working with you throughout your case.
Divorce And Family Law Mediation ∙ Peace Of Mind
The reality of divorce is challenging enough on its own; the process of getting a divorce should not add to the difficulty. I encourage my clients to pursue mediation whenever possible. This method is usually more cost-effective, it allows for options that are more personally tailored for the long-term benefit of everyone involved, and it almost always minimizes the stress of the divorce proceedings.
Mediation can be an effective method for handling most divorce and family law issues, including:
As a licensed, experienced mediator, I can help you find the most amicable, efficient resolution to your divorce or family law matter. In most cases, mediation can be an effective method, but if mediation is not possible in your case, I will fight to protect your interests in the courtroom.
Kingwood Divorce Attorney
I handle a wide range of divorce and family law matters, including:
Estate Planning And Probate
I help clients establish all of the documents necessary for a comprehensive estate plan, including:
- Statutory powers of attorney
- Medical powers of attorney
- Directives to physicians
- Guardianship papers
- HIPAA releases
Contact Family Lawyer Melissa E. Loveless ∙ 281-766-8139 ∙ 800-768-0997
I provide free 15-minute phone consultations. Usually, the people I talk with in these consults have a good sense for what the process will look like and how I can help them by the end of the call. Call my Texas office or contact me online to schedule your consultation.